Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow Friday - Favorites for February 22, 2013

Favorites is my weekly list of favorite genealogy, history and random finds from across the Net.
My Genealogy Hound bringing free biography info to genealogists
Couple reunited with long lost WWII love letters
Kathryn of Kathryn's Quest blogs her surnames by county...a great idea!
Cold War Mania at Many Branches, One Tree
A Japanese passport mystery at Discovering my Lane Family Roots
Part 4 of an in-depth military ancestor search at My Tapley Tree...and its Branches
Adventures in Genealogy shares a link to the Library of Congress Railroad map collection
A "Little Country Boy" and his presidential correspondence
Metal tube family treasures at Jana's Genealogy
Yet another great site for public domain images


9 comments:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Heather,

Thanks so much for the mention!!

blue-eyed kentucky said...

Thanks so much for including my Japanese passport post in your Follow Friday list, Heather!

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

Jana and Beth you are both very welcome. Thank you for the good reads!

Linda Huesca Tully said...

Thank you for including my post, Heather! Have a great weekend.

Queen Bee said...

Great choices for this week's Friday Favorites. Thanks for including the link to Pixabay. I'm always happy to find additional resources for public domain photos and the images at this site are awesome!

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

Thank you, Queen Bee! I was amazed by the photos at Pixabay and just had to share the link. You know how I love photos in posts!

Kathryn said...

Thanks for including my post Heather! I've gotten sidetracked looking at the images on Pixabay. :)

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

You are very welcome, Kathryn. I'm afraid that Pixabay may be yet another way for me to squander my time. ;)

Liz said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Heather!